I have led businesses & finance functions as well as coached, trained and supported leadership programs for large and small organisations. I have done so across the globe in the USA, India, Europe, South America and in a range of sectors including public bodies, mineral extraction, hi-tech manufacturing, consulting, healthcare, financial services, retail and distribution.
My clients are varied, tending to be senior managers and directors of large organisations wanting to make a difference as they step up or of smaller enterprises wanting to broaden and round their approach across a range of functions and disciplines, and develop their leadership of others.
This has included coaching clients from companies like Rio Tinto, Genpact, The Guardian, Arcadia, GSK, TFL and training consultants from the three of Big ‘4’ – KPMG, EY, PWC.
- 20 years as MD/FD for international manufacturing organisations
- 18 years as a leadership coach
- 20 years working as a psychological counsellor
- 6 years lecturing in business and finance
Qualifications and Memberships:
- AC accredited Executive Coach
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- PGC in Professional Education
- Human Givens Psychologist
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)